August 29, 2003
HI! I'm a school right now. I'm not sure if blogging is allowed during school hours because they banned email this year. Bummer, dude. Oh well. Less time on the internet is a good thing, I guess. I wonder wonder wonder, what's in a wonder ball! actually, I wonder what we're going to do in PE today, because I hope it's not running. I guess I don't mind running too much. I didn't really mind the block schedule we had Wed. and Thrus. either, although a lot of people did. I think that my middle school prepared me for note-taking, just 'cause I can sit and take notes for a lot longer than most people in my other classes. It's interesting, because I don't think of my middle school as a 'note-taking' school, more of a hands-on school. Oh well. Maybe it's just me. I'll talk to you later!

** humming my own little tune at 8:09:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics