August 19, 2003
I would like to dedicate this posts to my lovely readers. I feel a surg of happiness whenever one of you leave a comment. Tears come to my eyes when ever I hear how random I am. As some one once said "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet." That really speaks to me, and I think that all of my dedicated visitors should know that. Well, That's enough of that. Oh, and if "someone" was interested in putting comment -buttons on their site, click my comment buttons, and follow the link at the very top of the new window. Or, I suppose you could just click HERE And then you could press INSTALL once you were on the site. It doesn't really install things on your computer. It's okay. I confused me too. SO LONG!
So long, farewell,
auf Wiedersehen, adieu
Adieu, adieu
to you and you and you!

** humming my own little tune at 8:57:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics