August 16, 2003
I've been thinking. Yeah, actually, I do that alot, believe it or not. So, last year, when Katie didn't come for lunch for some reason, Amanda and I were taking about mirrors. This was after Matt and I had talked about alternative universes and windows and dreams, and how everything you dream is actually a world you create, and as soon as you stop dreaming, everything disapears in that world. And about how we are probably in a dream, but it's someone else's dream, and so we were just created for that person's amusement.
Anyway, then Amanda and I started taking about mirrors and it was crazy. Mirrors were a window into another world, and the person in the mirror isn't you, she just acts a lot the same. Or maybe she is the same. Or maybe she is the you in your dream, and the dream-world doesn't really disapear you you wake up, it just keeps going, until you dream it again. Yikes, my head is hurting.

** humming my own little tune at 10:38:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics