August 25, 2003
School started again today. Isn't that nice? It's not actually that bad, now that it's started and there's no turning back. Oh well. So, Today, we were going to find out about Margarita's next stage of her journey. HOWEVER, seeing as I have a piano-lesson in a few minutes and that I've become rather bored with this whole thing, AND that my "friend" still isn't telling me her address, I'm going to wait until tomorrow. to tell you about Ricardo and Ruth and Margarita. So Long.

** humming my own little tune at 4:18:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics