August 18, 2003
So, now we're back with the Unforgetable and Inconcievable Margarita and her so-called LIFE I watched The Princess Bride today. It was good. I like the Spainard, even though I don't really know what is name is. I think it's Indigo, but I'm not quite sure. I should read the book. Books usually make pronoucing things harder than movies, but I can't understand anything the-one-I-call-Indigo says anyway. And half the time I can't understand the giant guy either. I can usually understand Wesley. He's cool. I wish Buttercup wasn't such a "girly-girl". It makes me angry. "Oh Wesley, Save me! Save me! Save me!" UUGGHHH. OH WELL NOW BACK TO MARGARITA! I like this font color, don't you. It makes me shout with joy. Oh, and if you feel like, or even if you don't feel like it, please comment on this entry or any other entry you prefer with the lovely comment buttons I made. I would greatly appreciate it. ANYWAY, continuing. (Wow I have no idea whether that is spelled right)
After traveling North for several miles, Margarita's family landed in the most interesting part of the US, Ohio. This is where Ricardo and Ruth picked up some older people from the highway, and called them their "parents". Even though their new-found parents looked nothing like them, they acted like family, and that was enough for Ricardo. So, Ricardo and Ruth lived in OHIO for a few years, until they became deathly bored with the place.
The most interesting thing that would happen is that one farmer-dude would hire Ricardo because another farmerman claimed his wife was doin' witchcraft. Then Ricardo, with the help of Margarita would stop the witch trials and such. This is how Margarita got all sorts of weird supersitions and adventures in her bones.
Tune in tomorrow for "Margarita's Life: "Go West, Young Swedish-Person". This is Me for My BLOG saying goodnight and sweetest dreams....


Sweet dreams, be yours dear
if dreams there be
Sweet dreams to carry you close to me
I wish they may and I wish they might
So goodnight, my someone, goodnight

** humming my own little tune at 9:12:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics