August 21, 2003
Well, I just wanted to give a heartfelt thank you for whomever rated my blog a HORRIBLE. I usually feel that most people are good people, but thanks to you, I now realize the truth. Although you could be kind and considerate, some people choose to be not-so. It's easier, and sometimes more fun for you. But I still don't get it, really. Would people really do something rude and inconsiderate to let themselves have a laugh, even though the other person suddenly feels worse? Actually, I don't mind the HORRIBLE rating so much, it's the thought that counts, and that's what I mind. So, think about it, guys. I mean, come on! Act a little less human once in a while.

** humming my own little tune at 9:37:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics