August 21, 2003
Well, school starts in less than 12 hours, and here I am, wasting away my remaining freedom messing around on the internet. I'm terrible. I should be doing some adventure of some kind, but here I am, typing about how I'm not doing anything fun or exciting. Emily just told me about some woman who was attacked my a shark in California. That's terrible. I wish I was more like Emily. She was very upset that she was not at that beach yesterday to safe that woman. I didn't feel that bad. I mean it was horrible, but I didn't really feel guitly about not saving her. Well. That's what you get for being little inconsiderate me. Wish me luck at school (groan) tomorrrow.

** humming my own little tune at 8:50:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics