October 17, 2003
Bye-bye, Miss American Pie
Put the chevy to the levee
But the levee was dry
Them good old boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye
Singin' this'll be the day that I die
This'll be the day that I die

I was humming that tune yesterday, or Wednesday actually, during swim practice and suddenly everyone in my lane and the lane next to me were singing it too. I didn't really know the words except for the chorus, and I didn't know that very well, either, but now I do.So, I was singing it again today. I planned to drill a tunnel through the swimming pool wall so I could escape to go watch the cross country race. Put I couldn't find a power drill for the life of me. It was most upsetting. So I ended up swimming and singing, like always. I'm not a very good singer, but I like to do it. If you didn't notice, I start all my entries with a song. I really like musicals. Sarah is going to see Chicago at the dinner theater this weekend. I wish I was going- but I've already seen it. I've also already seen all the Star Trek episodes that are playing today. Bummer, and they aren't very good either, so I won't watch them again. Alas, woe is me. Just kiding, I'm actually quite happy. =)
My, My, This here Anakin guy
May be Vader sometime later,
Now he's just a small fry.
Left his home, kissed his mommy goodbye
Sayin' soon I'm gonna be a Jedi
Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi


** humming my own little tune at 6:21:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics