October 07, 2003
EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! I DON'T HAVE A SONG TO START MY BLOG WITH!!!!!
How about...
A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z
Now I know my ABC's
Next time won't you sing with me?!?!
That was the most beautiful song I've heard in a long time... maybe. It's WAY ahead of "Stacy's Mom", though, which was played by the band at our pep-assembly. It really really really bothers me that those cheerleaders and poms ALWAYS face the other way. It's not like I have personally offended them! I wouldn't, actually, pay much attention to there act (not that I do anyway), but the fact that they are always bending down while facing the wrong direction! ARRGGG I don't need proof of how flexible they are. Revolt! Revolt! Revolt!
Cheerleader is an anagram of "Reached Leer" HA! Isn't that a coinsidence.... or perhaps the inventor of the word already knew that....

** humming my own little tune at 7:06:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics