October 29, 2003
Getting to know you,
Getting to know all about you.
Getting to like you,
Getting to hope you like me.
Getting to know you,
Putting it my way,
But nicely,
You are precisely,
My cup of tea.

I don't know why I am singing that song. I was thinking of a song to start my blog with and suddenly. POOOF!
Getting to know you,
Getting to feel free and easy
When I am with you
Getting to know what to say"
YEAH! That will be stuck in my head until lunch at least. I'm going to get my Halloween costume today during lunchtime. It's not my halloween costumes, actually, it's just a bunch of shirts that I can make my costume out of. Yes. Well. I don't know what else to say. Besides "Getting to know you, Getting to know all about you". See what you've done! GASP! I won't be able to think about anything else, even the two math problems I have to finish before 9:15. AGGG, well, at least it's not an annoying popular song, and at least it's not "Black socks" because that drives everyone away when I sing it. They plug their ears and run hysterically in circles, and then run away. Alas, some people don't appreciate fine music. Just Kidding.


** humming my own little tune at 7:12:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics