October 03, 2003
Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities
Forget about your worries and your strife
I mean the bare necessities
Old Mother Nature's recipes
That bring the bare necessities of life

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've had a hectic week at school. Not as crazy as some people's week though. I only had one test today, for example. Somehow I got off easy. Two of my tests I was supposed to have today were moved to next week. MOst of my friends had multiple tests. bummer, dude. One of my friends had 10 or 15 essays due today. She was freaking out. I hope that she takes it easy this weekend, 'cause if she doesn't, SOMEONE'S going to have an early death. Like it says above "Forget about your worries and your strife." I think Disney has some good messages- despite the fact that most teenagers think Walt Disney was a sick man, and most adults think that he ruined all of our fairy tales, I still think his movies are quite entertaining. YEP!
The bees are buzzin' in the tree
To make some honey just for me
When you look under the rocks and plants
And take a glance at the fancy ants

** humming my own little tune at 6:34:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics