October 21, 2003
Oklahoma! Where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain
And the wavin' wheat sure smells sweet
When the wind comes right behind the rain.

Yes, well, I would write about how much I want it to snow, but I've really had enough metaphors for several days. =) HAHAHA. Oh well. It's 8:10 in the morning, the sun is up, the sky is blue, and I get to go to the Health Fair next period. YEAH! At least it's not health class. I wish I could whistle. Then I would whistle and whistle and whistle. Whistle is one odd word, if you ask me. You pronounce it whissle but then you had a 'T'. Huh. I would whistle "Oklahoma" on a day like today. I also wish I could do a cartwheel. I would whistle while cartwheeling. That would be interesting....
Oklahoma, Ev'ry night my honey lamb and I
Sit alone and talk and watch a hawk
Makin' lazy circles in the sky.


** humming my own little tune at 8:05:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics