October 05, 2003
Through the mist
Through the woods
Through the darkness and the shadows
It's a nightmare but it's one exciting ride
Say a prayer, then we're there
At the drawbridge of a castle
And there's something truly terrible inside

That song was playing in my head all throughout my bike ride this morning. 30 miles is a long time to be singing a song from "Beauty and the Beast", if I do say so myself.
It's a beautiful day, today is. It really is a pity the gods have placed my destiny in the hands of Fairview High School. If I was in charge, I would frolic in an open meadow singing "The hills are alive..." except that I have the Mob Song from Beauty and the Beast stuck in my head, so eventually "the Sound of Music" would turn into "Kill the Beast! Kill the Beast!" etc. etc. etc. Too bad, really. I don't mind school, actually, it just bothers me that I have to do work at my house on a day like today. In fact, I think I'll go frolic now. Excuse me.

** humming my own little tune at 1:43:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics