October 20, 2003
Tommy, don't lick that pipe
Your tongue will stick like glue
I've warned you twice
And I wish you'd mind
Don't you remember
What happened last time?
You can do about anything else that you like
But Tommy, don't lick that pipe

Yeah, well, it's 88 degrees outside and I really want it to snow, and so I'm thinking about John McCutcheon songs about freezing your tounge to a pipe. Ahh well. What can I do? Well, I guess watching The Italian Job might do the trick. I doubt it, though. Huh. LET IT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Update more about snow later, maybe.

** humming my own little tune at 7:30:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics