November 04, 2003
And that’s
Good, isn’t it?
Grand, isn’t it?
Great, isn’t it?
Swell, isn’t it?
Fun, isn’t it?
But nothing stays
That song has been stuck in my head all day. It's from Chicago, the musical. I saw that this weekend for the first time (I saw the play, but this was the first movie-viewing). I had really high expectations for it, which it didn't quite fullfill, but that's okay. It was still really good. That song kept mixing with
Golly, gee, fellas
Find me a vacant knee, fellas
Dolly will never go away
Dolly'll never go away
Dolly'll never go away again
Yeah-That's from Hello Dolly. I never got to the whole "Well Hello, Dolly" part of the song, but that's okay. I like randomly mixing songs in my head.
I ended up not watching the Star Trek episode below- it sounded good, though didn't it? My taping messed up so I watched "Force of Nature" instead of "Measure of a Man"(that's the one below) Ah, well, that's okay. COMMENT, por favor.

** humming my own little tune at 8:58:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics