November 08, 2003
A crazy planet full of crazy people,
Is somersaulting all around the sky.
And everytime it turns another somersault,
Another day goes by.
Oh my goodness gracious! The Sound of Music was so incredibly good, I can't describe it. It was amazing beyond reason. How do people MY age do something like that? I can't even imagine how much work they had to do. It was wonderful. The acting, the dancing, the singing, the music, gee-whiz! I mean, I'm a fan of all plays, especially musicals, but this was so fabulous. Even the songs I didn't know made me happy as a pig in mud. Well, this is your drop of golden sun saying "so long, farewell" :-)

** humming my own little tune at 12:21:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics