November 05, 2003
Nothing comes from nothing
Nothing ever could
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good
Well, that song is annoying! it was before it was stuck in my head, and it is afterward, too. I never understood it, why did Maria think she was a "wicked child" in the first place? Yo no se! I would like to give a giant thank you to Ella for kindly singing it too me during 5th. BAH!
I do, however, have some entertaining sites everyone should visit, firstly, go meet Oliver who is a "male robot entity". Very funny, but Oliver's kinda stuck up, he thinks he's better than Data from Star Trek. HA! Ask him yourself.
Secondly you should go to Google . Not that it's really Google, but you should go there before I tell you what it really is. Uh-oh, teachers are laughing in the background. Never a good sign, if I do say so myself. I have to wait around for another hour before swim practice. Silly Sarah forgot her book, so our meeting failed. OH WELL, it could very well have happened to me.

** humming my own little tune at 3:36:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics