November 01, 2003
So, good mornin', good mornin'!
Sunbeams will soon smile through,
Good mornin', good mornin', to you,
And you, and you, and you!

Now, it's not really morning anymore- 11:06 and 52 seconds to be exact- I've been up for 3 hours and haven't done anything. Heck- if I was a school, I'd have already been to 4 classes. Makes you feel kinda unproductive- don't it? BUT THAT'S OKAY- It's a weekend, afterall. I'm in my sweatpants and my not-matching sweat-shirt, and my slippers. My hair is a mess- I hardley brushed it. That's the way to go on a Saturday, if you ask me. Actually, I've done a lot, now that I think about it.
1) I've gotten out of bed,
2) Ate breakfast (cream of wheat)
3)Watched an hour of Star Trek (the Episode "the Game" is very good. Wesley Crusher saves the day!)
4) Looked up the new STAR WARS cartoon playing on Cartoon Network (BAH! It looks horrible, but at least there's something to pass the wait)
5) I "practiced" piano (it could also be called sitting in front of the piano for approximately 4 minutes, 21 seconds, 57 milliseconds... and messing with the music so it looked like I played)
6) Wrote an email to my friend Morgan who lives in CA
7) Tried to make a movie- but my computer is being stupid

That's about it. I watched CHICAGO last night, it was good, but not as good as I expected. That happened when I saw the play, too. I think that it's just horrible how they're all so mean to eachother. It makes me feel bad. Sigh. I really like HAPPY musicals the best- and most of them are happy. Singing in the Rain is one of my favorites, maybe. I can never decide. That's where "Good Morning" song is from. YEP YEP.

** humming my own little tune at 11:14:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics