December 27, 2003
Well, Sorry about that folks. I had to take a break from my lovely blog. I'm very grateful to all those lovely people who commented while I was out, and I will write a real entry tomorrow, or so, I would write right now, but I have to watch PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN with audio commentary from the actors. That's what I got for Christmas, along with FINDING NEMO, a digital video camera, 3 pairs of pants, 2 sweaters, 2 books, a chocolate santa claus, 3 board games, a calendar, a picture frame, a purse (which I don't really know what to do with....) and negative amounts of room in my bedroom. AH WELL! that's life, I suppose. Hopefully, you will be able to read past comments now that I've taken that bloody poll off of my blog. OH! I highly recommend Return of the King and Peter Pan, but Stuck on Youisn't that great. See you in the morrow!

** humming my own little tune at 5:02:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics