December 30, 2003
A whale of a tale to tell you lads
A whale of a tale or two
'bout the flapping fish and the girls I've loved
On nights like this with the moon above
A whale of a tale and it's all true
I'll swear by my tattoo!
That's yet another pirate song from some Disney movie of which I do not know. So if anyone can tell me where it's from, I'd be much obliged. Savvy? That's what Cap't Jack says in POTC. (Pirates of the Caribbean) Well, I've talked about that movie for quite long enough, if you ask me. But that's all I have to talk about...

** humming my own little tune at 8:20:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics