January 02, 2004
The Best of 2003 (according to The-one-they-call-Boysenberry)
The Best.....
1)MOVIE
Probably LOTR-Return of the King, but Peter Pan was wonderful, as well as Finding Nemo and Pirates of the Caribbean. AH! what a choice...
2)Book published
Well, didn't read a lot of "new releases" but The Da Vinci code was fun, although not wonderfully written. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix takes the cake, I think
3)Book I read for the first time
Tale of Two Cities was fabulous, made me cry, doncha know. I read so many good books that I can't remember. I'll probably change this decision in the near future, but TOTC wins, currently
4)Movie I made
I'm thinking ANGIE'S TREK ACROSS AMERICA as the best movie, followed closely by KRISTEN AND ALEXA'S CURE FOR BOREDOM
5)Holiday
Christmas was quite fun this year, yeah- Christmas wins, as usual
6) Vacation
I'll have to go with London or North Carolina, unless, of course St. Croix counts, because we were there part of 2002 and part of 2003. If Croix DOESN'T count, my visit to my bestest buddies in NC will come out on top.
7)Athletic Event that I was in
Considering a huge % of my competitions are swimming- those are the finalists. It's either Colorado Invite 2003, Summer League Finals 2003, or Boulder County 2003 (that was in Jan. LAST year) The winner is... CO Invite!
8)Class I took
Biology, definitively. Thank you Ms. Cady!
9)Color (?)
Purple wins again. And no, I'm not a traitor to my high school. It's not my fault our rival is purple.

** humming my own little tune at 9:30:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics