January 27, 2004
Once a jolly swagman camped by a Billabong
Under the shade of a Coolabah tree
And he sang as he watched and waited till his billy boiled
"Who'll come a-waltzing Matilda with me?"

Waltzing Matilda, Waltzing Matilda
Who'll come a waltzing Matilda with me
And he sang as watched and waited by the billabong
Who'll come a-waltzing Matilda with me?
That is a lovely song, if I do say so myself. I learned it in second grade. Ahh, good years. I think sometimes I'm more kid-like then most people I know, all these 'mature' high school students never understand the little things I like. For example, Waltzing Matilda. Even at swim practice (where everyone is so incredibly nice) they don't really like singing Supercalifragilisticexplealidious or smiling at the small funnies. What can you do?

** humming my own little tune at 6:25:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics