January 29, 2004
We love you seniors,
Oh yes, we do
We love you, Seniors
It's true
When you're not with us
We're blue
Oh, Seniors we love you

Last home meet today. Quite touching, actually. All miss all those wonderful people so much. Once they they go "POOF" and are never heard of again, at least by me. It's quite sad, pitiful, but true. ALAS, but they are happy to be gone, I think, so that is good. I'm not so sure I'll be happy to be gone....

"And the little prince broek into a lovely peal of laughter, which annoyed me a good deal. I like my misfortunes to be taken seriously." I think that's my new close-to-favorite book. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery. I had never read it before, and I don't know why, but it's fabulous. It's completely me. It's like Mary Poppins and Peter Pan, a beautiful ending that is mainly happy, but with a twinge of tears. The Little Prince's ending is a little more sad than Mary Poppins' is, a lot more, for that matter, but I love it soo much. I kinda wish I could read french so I could understand it's original format. Did you know the author disappeared while flying a plane over the Mediterranean? That's odd...It's like Amelia Earheart, I always wonder what happened to her....

Back to that lovely quote about misfortunes being taken seriously, Actually, I don't want to talk about it, just kidding.
Over and Out.


** humming my own little tune at 8:08:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics