February 08, 2004
Ain't no mountain high enough
Ain't no valley low enough
Ain't no river wide enough
To keep me from getting to you
That's the worst grammer I've heard in a very very long time. Not that it's not a good song. I have a long list of interesting topics today, so bear with me. AHEM
  1. Angie was explicating a poem the other day by e.e. cummings that went something like this.
    Humanity i love you because you
    are perpetually putting the secret of
    life in your pants and forgetting
    it's there and sitting down
    on it

    And I thought that not only was it very funny, but ironic and true, too. So, now YOU all can think about it. And comment on the webpage what you think of it. The last person who commented on my blog was Emily Weigel, and I know people have visited after that because of my handy little counter, so everyone should comment! YES! thank you.
  2. My second point of interest is a story I thought was hilarious. It's almost as good as the Magic School bus story yesterday. Here it is. (You'll need a little background first) Jill is a swim teacher at Bixby Preschool-5th grade school. One of her students, Kenny, was very upset that he had to take a shower before having to get into the poool.
    Jill--Kenny, thank you for showering, but you don't need to be mad at me
    Kenny>--Scowling furiously and stalking away
    Jill--Kenny, come get into the pool.
    Kenny--Get AWAY FROM ME, FUZZBALL!!!
    Jill--Has to try rereally hard not to laugh her head off, thereby leaving Kenny alone
  3. Friday in the cherry Creek locker room, after the meet, Virginia was somewhat (very) upset that she didn't swim a wonderful breastroke time, and so she was crying, and there were 4 Fairview girls and 4 Boulder (our rival) girls, and I knew 3 of them (Dara, Gwen and Erica Brown) but not very well, and Erica (my fellow backstroker) just comes over and hugs Virginia. (Which I thought was a very nice gesture, even though they didn't know who the other was) and then we had this long conversation how we wanted a "do-over" meet, and it went on and on, and I was happy that we could be friends, despite our "many" differences.
Yes, well, remember to commment. That would make my week.

** humming my own little tune at 8:47:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics