February 02, 2004
I was walking along
Started singin' this song
Had nothing better to do
Than to sing this song to you...
I made that song up, with Jesse and Jenny and Angie, who have left me all alone. Well, not really, as Angie is still here. But JGN and JGN are gone, which they have been for quite a while. It just doesn't seem like it. There's more too it, the song, I mean. It's by "Eunice and the Beekeepers". I think that it was 'Beekeepers' perhaps it was "Beatkeepers" or "Beetkeepers" I don't know. It twas a long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. Isn't it funny how Star Wars was set in the past?

** humming my own little tune at 6:20:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics