February 22, 2004
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.
Yeah, I have no idea about the rest of that song. None whatsoever. I don't really even know the tune, except for the tune of the chourus. That's kinda odd, ain't it. Anyway, Emily has kindly forgiven me, whether or not I deserve it. But I do, I guess, 'cause it wasn't my fault, really, but I still feel really really bad. Alas. Woe is me. Mainly because I really really really really don't want to do my history outline. I did my science, I did my LA, I did my spanish and calculus, but I would do it all over again as long as I didn't have to do my history. I don't know why I am repelled like this. It's quite interesting. Not really, actually.

Angie and I went on a tandem bike ride yesterday, and spoke in English accents for the majority of it. It's much more entertaining to have a normal conversation in British accents then just to have a conversation. I really really really don't want to do my history. I think my mom will have my head on a post if I don't, though. BAH! that's what I say. Morgan's school did Grease as their play. That would be a good play to do, I think. Boulder High did Fame umm, 4-5 years ago. When I was in 6th grade. Yeah, that would be 5 years. wow. That doesn't seem like that long ago. Huh.
Guess what! Nadar's running again. I like Nadar, except he's going to take votes away from the desperately-needing-votes Democrats. That's a bummer, if you ask me. Here's a interesting site World Mood It's impressive how many people were happy on Valentine's day, ain't it?



** humming my own little tune at 3:03:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics