February 29, 2004
Loose, footloose
Kick off your Sunday shoes
Please, Louise
Pull me offa my knees
Jack, get back
C'mon before we crack
Lose your blues
Everybody cut footloose
Yep, another Pops song. That'll be my theme for several more days. YepYep. You'd better believe it. Went skiing today with my sister and dad and pal Steph. It was good fun uintil we got stuck in traffic for 4 hours. It wasn't bad, actually, it was like 4 hours in biology, and not even close to being as painful as 4 hours in Spanish.

OOH! OOH! The president of the academy is talking about To Kill A Mockingbird. Good book, that. I'm watching the Oscars and the same time as writing this post. I love To Kill A Mockingbird, wonderful, really. Great story in a understandable and funny book. Gregory Peck, that's who was in TKAM as Atticus. Well, I must return to the Acadamy Awards, I need to be cultured, don't you know. LLAP (my new AIM short-cut for Live Long and Prosper =)

** humming my own little tune at 8:52:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics