February 21, 2004
The more we get together
Together, together,
The more we get together,
The happier we'll be.
For you friends are my friends
And my friends are your friends
The more we get together
The happier we'll be
DAMN DAMN DAMN! Damn cars, Damn dances, damn me! BAH! That's what you get for being a nice older sister, not only no thanks, but no "you can go without me" And poor Miss Weigel. She went through all that trouble so she could come with me, and then I cancel plans. I feel horrible. Horribly, miserably, terribley, dreadfully, ghastly, horrifying, unpleasantly, repulsively, extreamly doubleplusungood (as they would say in 1984 or "I feel awful" to quote Gretel from Sound of Music.) So, here I am alone on a Saturday night, while Winter Ball is happening down the road, and I didn't ask anyone because I chickened out, and then my plans failed anyway because we didn't have a rid! DAMN! I know it's not in my character to cuss, but I couldn't out loud because my sister was in tears, and she already was mad at me, and I felt bad enough, so I couldn't wallow in self pity out-loud. Sorry about wallowing on page. You don't have to read anymore, although I think I'll lighten up, eventually. After all, my blog song of the day is "The more we get together" I mustn't be that upset.

I think that I was a child prodigy. In 1st grade I wrote wonderful poems. For Example
After school
The pencils jump,
the scissors giggle
The markers play
The calendar pieces dance all night
Isn't that wonderful? It goes on for another stanza about glue, books, and chairs. I tell you, it's pure genius. I think Mrs. Heinz still shows it to her classes now. She has it on her flippy poem thing that shows all the poems/songs and you point to with her pencil-pointer (it's not really a pencil, just a pointer that looks like one) It's all most exciting. Then there was that book that I helped write about the Tie-die-on-your-shirt gang, where the gang members would steal fruit to give to the poor, and their weapon was squirting dye on people's shirts. AHHH, good times. Then some where along the way my artistic/creative talent stopped dead, and I kept growing, so no longer am I a child prodigy. Alas. But I'm glad I'm not going to college at age 12, being a year ahead in math is advanced enough for me. You get enough odd looks and annoying "AHHH"s that way, no need to be 6 years ahead of the curve, and why would you want to be, anyway? I know not. It'd kinda mess up your childhood, I think.

Well, right now is when I was supposed to be meeting Emily and Alex and Hally and Alana to go to laser tag, but that didn't work, as you heard from my ranting above. It is truly a bummer. I hope that they all manage to go, though, and have fun, because I'm tired of being the downer. Over and Out.

** humming my own little tune at 9:12:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics