February 19, 2004
Say not, 'I have found the truth,' but rather, 'I have found a truth.'
Kahlil Gibran

I'm reading The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran. Emily gave it to me. It's very interesting, all philosophical (spelling?) and such. It led me on quite an adventure yesterday (having to do with falling out of trees and legs falling asleep. Ask me about that, if you want) I really would LOVE it if someone commented. That would make my day. And I know that people visit my site, because of that pesky little counter. Anyway, my Spanish subsitute didn't show up today, so after hanging around for 20 minutes, everyone left. So, here I am in the library writing in my blog. Kinda geeky, ain't it? Well, that's what you get for being me. Over and Out!

** humming my own little tune at 9:50:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics