February 07, 2004
Thanks you Mr. Busdriver, Busdriver, Busdriver
Thank you Mr. Busdriver for taking us home
We had our last swim meet before State last night. Centennial League Finals. Well, it was the prelims of the Centennial League Finals, the actual finals are today. I like swim meets, and I think that most people (or most swimmmers) don't very much, which is too bad, because that's what we do when you swim. Oh well. So, I'm excited for finals, it's my last chance to make State in the 100 free, but I don't know if that will happen, because it's not a good pool. Audrey was uber-excited last night because it was her last time ever having to swim in that pool. :-( that makes me sad. Once they leave, I'll never, ever see them again. Oh well, Audrey was happy, Hailey was upset- she went a 1:07 in backstroke, and she wanted to make state. I would have given up my finals spot for her, but she was just barely 15th, just barely too far away to benifit if I dropped out. Bummer. Virigina was upset, too, becuase she went a 1:17 in breaststroke, which isn't that bad, but she gets to swim again today in some relays, so her season isn't over, like Hailey's is. I still have another week. Emily Cares is ultra excited about state. She's not going to coach us next year, and I'll be very sad. She's going to grad school to become a teacher. Emily is so nice, though, it's incredible.
Here's my quote of the day. It's more like a converstation, though.
Kristen--Look that Cherry Creek school-bus has reflectors around the window. It's glowing
Emily-- The school bus is magical.
Kristen--It's the Magic School Bus!
Emily-- Don't you hate it when we end up at the intestines rather than at Cherry Creek
Kristen--Can't breath I'm laughing so hard
Virginia-- I don't get it
Kristen-- GASP!


Wasn't that entertaing? yes, that's the best joke I've heard in an very very long time.

** humming my own little tune at 10:57:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics