February 24, 2004
There's no business like show business like no business I know
Everything about it is appealing,
Everything that traffic will allow
Nowhere could you get that happy feeling when you are
Stealing that extra bow

So, imagine this. A one man show where the actor swiches randomly from famous quote to famous song and back again. For example...
It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done, it is a far, far better rest that I go to Infinity and Beyond the shore/ Where the gulls fly free/Don't know what for every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun, and SNAP..
And then it goes on and some how manages to get to
...Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him well Hello, Dolly, Well, Hello Dolly, It's so nice to have you back where you belong... HAHAHAHA. I crack myself up.


** humming my own little tune at 8:30:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics