March 02, 2004
'Cause you cant stop
The motion of the ocean
Or the rain from above
They can try to stop the paradise
We're dreaming of
But they cannot stop the rhythm
Of two hearts in love to stay
'Cause you cant stop the beat!
Yep, yet another Pops song. I really liked this one.
Hindalgo comes out on Friday, I'll probably go see it, I hope so, at least. It looks really good. The last movie I wanted to see "The Perfect Score" turned out to be not that good, and I didn't see it. Alas. Well, it's supper-time.
LLAP (Live Long and Prosper, It's my new IM shortcut =)


** humming my own little tune at 6:59:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics