March 09, 2004
Jane and Michael- Please Mary Poppins, Please!
Mary Poppins-I have no intention of making a spectacle of myself, thank you.
Bert- All right, I'll do it myself
Mary Poppins- Do what?
Bert- A bit of magic
Michael-A bit of magic?
Bert-It's easy. Let's see. You think. You wink. You do a double blink. You close your eyes and.... jump!
Jane- Is something supposed to happen?
Mary- Bert, what utter nonsense! Ohh! Why do you always complicate things that are really quite simple?

I had a tennis match today. It was fun, kinda. Emily and I played together, which is always very pleasant. But we won 6-0, 6-1, and it's always a bummer to win so completely and totally, it's not challenging for you, and the other people are so down they aren't having any fun. It's like winning a swim race by 10 seconds and not even swimming your best time. So I feel bad. But, what can you do? It's better than losing when you should have won.

There's a Dr. Pepper commercial on, and the people look really familiar, but I'm bad with celebreties, so I have no idea who they are. Sorry if I threw anyone for a loop by using a quote-thing rather than a song. Yep Yep.

** humming my own little tune at 5:50:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics