March 05, 2004
A kiss on the hand may be quite continental
But diamonds are a girl's best friend
A kiss may be grand but it won't pay the rental
On your humble flat or help you at the automat

Moulin Rouge- good movie, although I've never seen it. This song was in Pops, too. It was very well choreographed, in my professional opinion. YEP YEP. It snowed a lot here last night, very nice. Tennis was cancelled, but we're still going to go up to Steamboat to ski. I'm utmostly excited. I hope Kerry beats Bush. "You're our only hope"

** humming my own little tune at 8:39:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics