March 19, 2004

Stay awake, don't rest your head
Don't lie down upon your bed
While the moon drifts in the skies
Stay awake, don't close your eyes

I DID IT! I DID IT! I DID IT! And all thanks to Miss Ilana, thank you very much for your helpful HTMLing tips. I think my site is marvolous. I don't mean to brag, in fact, I don't expect any one else to like it NEAR as much as me, but it still makes me happy inside. HOORAY!

So, now it is Spring Break. Everyone at tennis was about to fall over from exhaustion, I thought it was slightly humorous. But, it finished early, so I am happy. Spring Break, Spring Break, falalalala. I'm going to Scottsdale AZ tomorrow morning, and then to the Grand Canyon, so I am super excited. I've never been to the "canyon that is grand" (as Jenni likes to say) And we get to see our grandparents and aunt. I hope everyone else has also has a fabulous, wonderful beyond reason, incredible break. I'll post again next week when I return from my adventures!
Live Long and Prosper!


** humming my own little tune at 5:51:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics