April 29, 2004
By the way....(I am never a huge fan of those AIM shortcuts (BTW, brb, etc.) . I always try to capitalize my "I's" and write what I mean, rather than have the person at the other end decifer it. Meh, that's just be) By the way, you can seach for anything from Madeline Rovira to "the wobblin goblin with the broken broom" on Google and bring my LOVELY blog. Isn't that funny? I think so. Almost everyday some random person from somewhere types in something random into Google and brings up my site. That's impressive

** humming my own little tune at 6:41:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics