April 28, 2004
For one so small you seem so strong
My arms will hold you, keep you saffe and warm
This bond between us, can't be broken
I will be here, don't you cry

I, unlike most people, have figured out that I can change my emotions. If I want to be happy, I most certainly will be, and if I am sad, I will stay as such until I decide to be otherwise. Sure, extreme situtations don't count (your best friend moving away, someone dying, etc.), but other than that, it works. Abraham Lincoln said once that "most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." So, I guess I'm not the only one who's figured this out. It's very convient, actually. You can "fool" all sorts of people. But just this week, it doesn't seem to be working quite as well......Bummer, dude


** humming my own little tune at 7:39:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics