April 19, 2004

I'm 15 for a moment
Caught in between 10 and 20
And I'm just dreaming
Counting the ways to where you are
Have you ever done something at the spur of the moment, then slightly regretted it later? "Why did I do that?" "That was certainly not necessary" "You could have done it another way" sort of thoughts running about. And then it turned out really really good. At least you think it turned out good. There could be some things that we're great about it (like why you did it in the first place) but since you did, it was good. Marvelous. Am I making any sense? Didn't think so. Well the above happened to me, too. LLAP




** humming my own little tune at 8:20:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics