April 27, 2004
I'm Cinderella at the ball, I'm Alice growing 10 feet tall
It's not just make believe
Here comes the prince's kiss, I'm positive the slipper fits
It's not just make believe
It started out like just another ordainary day
Now suddenly my life's different in every way

I wish I had some life-changing thing to say. THat would be nice. Everyday say something so profound and meaningful it just blows people away. However, the closest thing I have to that this evening is "I like to bike-ride" =) Well, I try. At least I'm not sitting in front of my TV all afternoon. No siree. 30 mile bike rides are where its AT! yeah!

I'll think of something profound tomorrow......


** humming my own little tune at 7:25:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics