April 04, 2004

Kookabura sings in the old gum tree
Merry, merry king of the bush, is he
Laugh, Kookabura, laugh
Oh how gay your life must be..
I still have lots of homework I should be doing.... 2 math assignments, a short story to read, history outlines to start (I've already done the history essay), a Journalism worksheet to finish... meh. And here I am singing about Australian birds. To show (as a picture is worth 1,000 words) how boring my math class can be, I have this technicolor graph paper. Mind you, this is only about 1/2 of the page,I thought that having all of the lovely mind-boggling artwork on this webpage would be too much.
Te gusta? Me gusta. Thanks to Jenni Jones for her lovely highlighters and help with this neon masterpiece.

** humming my own little tune at 5:10:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics