April 17, 2004
Let's go fly a kite, up to the highest hight
Let's go fly a kite and send it soaring
Up through the atmosphere
Up where the air is clear
Oh, let's go fly a kite
It is truly a spring day today. The grass has transformed into a green blanket, the bird have returned from Mexico, and I want to go on a bike ride. HOORAY! Flying a kite wouldn't be bad, either, expect it's not windy. Angie's wearing a crown of dandilions, Mom's gardening, Dad's on a bike ride already. It's a fun day. Only a four day school week next week. I'm excited.
My buddy Sarah didn't win her election yesterday. I thought for sure she would win. Alas, the red-headed, girl-friend of a football player won instead of the calculus-doing, violin playing, red-headed friend. She was quite upset. Me too. Bummer.
ALAS! My mother just came in and wants to take me on errands... NOOOOOO! I refuse. Wish me luck... I underestimate the power of the darkside....I love Star Wars.

** humming my own little tune at 10:39:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics