April 14, 2004
My beloved monster and me
We go everywhere together
We're in a raincoat that has four sleeves
Gets us through all kinds of weather
Someone should really take it upon themselves to update my music taste. The only popular songs I know are from kids movies like Shrek and Ella Enchanted. All my other songs are either
  1. oldies that my parents introduced (which I like, I just can't have a conversation about them),
  2. disney songs (which, if you ask me, are the best songs ever. Trashin' the Camp from Tarzan is playing on Windows Media Player right now. It's good- but I Wanna be like You from The Jungle Book and all Aladdin and Lion King songs are great),
  3. musicals (I know all of them- Everything from Mary Poppins to Big River,
  4. and Star Wars songs (actually, there's quite a lot of them. John Williams is fantastic).
So, I think people should tell me what to listen to- and then I'll form my own opinions. My friend Emily can listen to 8 seconds of almost any song playing on the radio and tell you what it is. My dad can do that for older songs. I'm impressed by both of them. I could recognize a song from a musical- but no one listens to those. Actually, after this long self-exploration, I think that I am happy with listening to Supercalifragilisticexpealidious and Under the Sea

PEACE


** humming my own little tune at 8:20:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics