April 10, 2004
Now I'm walking on sunshine
I'm walking on sunshine
I'm walking on sunshine
and don't it feel good?
Ella Enchante was very good. I liked it mucho. It wasn't anything like the book- but it was still a good feel-good movie. YEAH! And Anne Hathaway sung twice, it was cool. Guess What! Julie Andrews is going to sing in The Princess Diaries 2. Yepyep, for the first time since her throat surgery.

I think that the new thing is going to be handshakes. Instead of girls going around hugging eachother, we'll handshake. Hugging was a bigger thing last year, I think. I was never a big hugger, but last year I got hugged a huge amount. In middle school, they said we could hug, but we did anyway. Freshman year, I was hugged constantly- this year not as much, but still some. Soon it will fade out completely, and everyone will give handshakes. And everyone will blame me for starting it, because I am already notorious for handshaking people, and Tory Webster thinks that I'm very very odd because of it. Meh. Not that I care- I think that it's cool.

I remember in 6th grade, on the last day of school, all the 8th graders were weeping and hugging eachother and hugging their little play-things (aka me), and the only 8th grader (I wrote almost wrote senior) who I had really connected with that year was Megan Quinn. So I shook her hand, instead of hugging her, b/c neither of us were into hugging. So, there's my theory. When hugging is out, handshaking will be in.
May the Force be With you


** humming my own little tune at 9:40:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics