April 09, 2004
Oh, what a beautiful morning
Oh, what a beautiful day
I've got a beautiful feeling
Everything's going my way...
Well, in case you were confused- it's not morning, I would hardley call this rainy/snowy/gray weather "beautiful" (although I do like it quite a lot, the SONG meant "beautiful" as in sunny)and everything didn't go my way today, but that's okay, I didn't expect it to. Afterall, if everything went my way, life would be quite boring (for me, for everyone else it would be a rat-race. But probably not, because I would want them to be happy, so they would be) Anyway! The real reason I wrote that song was it was stuck in my head (no, really?) the entire day since I used it in my lead in the feature article I was writing for journalism. The article was about sleep disorders. (And now you're thinking..."What the HECK does a song from Oklahoma have to do with sleep disorders. And I say..."Well, if you have a sleep disorder, then you DON'T normally spring out of bed at 6:12 singing "Oh, what a beautiful morning". Do ya now? No) NOW THAT WE'VE GOT THAT SETTLED

Ella Enchanted came out today. I'm utlra excited to go and see it tomorrow. I know that it's not a lot like the book, but that doesn't bother me. The book was wonderful, fabulous beyond reason, but that doesn't mean that the movie-that-is-nothing-like-it is bad, right? There's no logic. Besides, the Denver Post reviews said that it was a mix between The Princess Bride(which I am READING right now),Shrek,Cinderella, and Hamlet(which Ilana quoted in her article about sleep-disorders "To sleep, perchance to dream" I knew it was from Hamlet, but she thought it was from The Tempest.) So Ella Enchanted should be good and entertaining. I'm excited.

It was raining/snowing mucho today. YEAH! If April showers bring May flowers, then what do Mayflowers bring? Please, please, please tell me you've heard this joke before. B/c if you haven't, you definitely need to go back to 5th grade. I told it several times this week and like 3 people had heard it before. Talk about a deprived generation. Mayflowers bring PILGRIMS. Hardeeharharhar


** humming my own little tune at 5:25:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics