April 18, 2004
On the 12th day after April 6th
This Sunday gave to me..
12 hours of grusome gusts (wind)
11 miles on a bike
10 pesto ravioli
9 hours of sleep
8 chapters read
7 emails wrote
6 swimming buddies
5 can't-stop-laughing sessions
4 minutes of Star Wars watched
3 CDs listened to
2 pieces of chocolate bunnies
and 1 broken swim-bag strap....

Wasn't that lovely? Granted, it didn't rhyme, but I did it in 2.13 minutes. What can I say? I'm talented (at stealing copy-righted songs and turning them evil for my own purposes....yes well)

Live Long and Prosper!


** humming my own little tune at 8:50:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics