April 29, 2004
Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.
Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.
Like my new picture, do you? I do. I think it would be good to change it every once in a while. If you have any suberb picture ideas, feel free to tell me. I was having trouble finding a good Wiz of Oz picture- and this one isn't great, but I like it. All the other ones were just a photo of Dorthey, Scarecrow, Tinman, and Lion walking. Most had "Wizard of Oz" written on the top. Oh well. I think I did just marvelously on this one. Yepyep. Of course, I LOVE Mary Poppins, she should be a role-model to us all. And the movie's great. Wizard of Oz is fantastic, but doesn't REALLY compare to Miss Poppins. No siree.
Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can't I?




** humming my own little tune at 6:33:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics