April 25, 2004
With how sad steps, O Moon, thou climb'st the skies !
How silently, and with how wan a face !
What, may it be that even in heavenly place
That busy archer his sharp arrows tries?
Sure, if that long with love-acquainted eyes
Can judge of love, thou feel'st a lover's case;
I read it in thy looks; thy languisht grace
-Sir Philip Sidney

Anyone want to tell me the metrical feet pattern in that poem, by any chance? Come on, people, I know that YOU know it. Humph. I also know that several people have visited my blog, but none of them have commented, which makes me incredibly sad. *sigh*
What's up with those little asteriks anyway? Why do people use them? Why do I use them? I don't use them that often, only when I'm poking fun at *sighing*, because I hardely ever *sigh*. Do I? No, I don't.

**********************************************************

I really really really hope my article about Kristen Lahey and Madeline Rovira and Sarah Fischer gets in the Royal Banner. That would make me extroidinarily happy. I'm going to be a famous newspaper writer, and everyone will agree with whatever I write, (because I will put it so eloquently), and I'll just be very influencial. This is on the side of being a first-grade teacher and saving the world. Yepyep.
Over and Out, Roger

** humming my own little tune at 3:56:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics