May 30, 2004
And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
I keep thinking times will never change
Keep on thinking things will always be the same
Lynn told me to listen to that song. And I did. It's pretty good, not great. I like Green Day's "Good Ridance" better as a so-long-song. The best, of course, is
There's a sad sort of clanging from the clock in the hall
And the bells in the steeple too
And up in the nursery an absurd little bird
Is popping out to say cuckoo
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu
Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu
Then again, you can never beat Maria Von Trapp in any competition, if you ask me. Unless you're Mary Poppins. But "whatev" as Steph would say. I think everyone should have a theme-song. It can change, I guess. I like the Indian-Jones theme, Star Wars is good too though. Hmmm, too tough to call.



** humming my own little tune at 6:23:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics