May 05, 2004
But you don't really care for music, do you?
It goes like this
The fourth, the fifth
The minor fall, the major lift
It's 11:17 and I'm at my house, drinking lemonade with ice, writing on my blog. I should be at school, drinking warm Capri Suns, studying something. I should be studying something, now, too. The reason I'm at home is that I have 2 hours off on Wednesday- thanks to block days. I usually don't come home, but I decided to today. It is very nice. And I saw both Mr. and Mrs. Weigel while I was riding my bike home. Though I don't think that they knew who I was. Oh well, I was going very fast, like a BLUR.
That says "blur" if you can't read it. Yepyep. NOW I am going to go study something. history, most likely.


** humming my own little tune at 11:20:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics