May 19, 2004
If you feel a quiet longing
Lift your heart into the wind
There you'll find my kindred spirit
There you'll meet me as a friend
It is just a kindred feeling
And a song to let you in...
That is the first song that I don't actually know. At all. Some songs I only know one line to and I type them into GOOGLE to see the rest, but this one, I have no IDEA what it sounds like. Sorry if it's an offensive song. It's by Cyndi Lauper. Yeppers
The reason I picked this "wonderful" song to start my post is a) All the songs that were stuck in my head, I had already started a post with and b) I've been thinking about kindred spirits. There are wonderful people inthe world who aren't kindred spirits, but wonderful friends. Being a great person doesn't mean you're a kindred spirit to me. Most of my friends aren't kindred spirits, hardley any of them, in fact. But there are people who ARE kindred spirits, who just CLICK. Sigh. I first heard of kindred spirits from Anne of Green Gables , who, in my opinion, is very cool.

ANNE OF GREEN GABLE GOOD QUOTES
"It would be such a romantic experience, nearly to drown."
"All life lessons are not learned at college. Life teaches them everywhere."
"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

HAHAHAHAHAHA.


** humming my own little tune at 5:24:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics